Welcome to the online resource of the Operative Techniques series. Here, you'll have access to the complete contents of your purchased volumes, downloadable images, links to PubMed, and videos.
The Operative Techniques Series
No orthopaedic surgeon can afford to be without Elsevier's new Operative Techniques Series-a practical and authoritative series that covers key procedures in orthopaedic surgery in atlas and online formats. See how to perform each procedure step by step, from positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants through to post-operative care, expected outcomes, and potential complications. The large full-color photos and diagrams, concise text, and companion web video make it simple to find exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Search each book online with full text web access and links to PubMed.
- Watch experts perform key techniques via video clips online and on a bonus bind-in DVD.
- See exactly what to do using step-by-step intraoperative photos demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- See cases as they present in real life using full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that highlight key anatomical structures.
- Improve the quality of your technique and optimize outcomes with pearls and pitfalls from the authors.
- Be more thoroughly prepared with important details on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Get just the information and guidance you need with each book's hands-on, clinical emphasis.